These pictures are my favorite townscapes of IWAKUNI.
Iwakuni is a small city near Hiroshima. Its most famous landmark is "Kintai Bridge."
There are many beautiful parks, flowers and buildings around the wooden bridge with five elegant arches.
Iwakuni is also famous for its Renkons(Lotus Roots).
Try "Renkon Burger" served at a cafe close to Iwakuni Station.
I hope you like this video and visit Iwakuni someday.
1. Kintai Bridge in spring
2. Iwakuni Station district
3. Nishimi historical district
4. Bird's-eye-view from Mt. Heike
5. Local cuisine (Sushi Iwakuni-style and local soup called Ohira)
6. Nishiki River
7. Fosse around the castle
8. Iwakuni City Hall
9. Marifu pubs' area
10. Nishiki River
11. Bird's-eye-view of Marifu
12. Kintai Bridge in Autumn
13. Iris Park in Kikko
14. Fuji Grand Shopping Center
15. Nishiki River (Upper part)
16. Marifu pubs area
17. Nishimi historical district
18. Marifu night view
19. Nishimi historical district
20. Renkon Burger
21. Western Iwakuni Station
22. Kintai Bridge in winter